Hi my lovely cupcakes! *Yeah Anj, WHERE WERE YOU?* School sucked in my reading time like a black hole. Also, I haven’t been in the mood to blog this month? Maybe it’s finally time for me to take a bit of a break from blogging. More on that at the end of this post. Without further ado, here’s stuff that I did in this month.
REVIEWS ON THE BLOG:
REVIEWS ON GOODREADS:
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- The Horse and His Boy by C.S Lewis
- Prince Caspian by C.S Lewis
- Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson
IKR. NO REVIEWS ON THE BLOG whaAaAAAAT? Oh *BLOGGING SLUMP*
Well, onto blogging.
Lethargic Anj posted just one post this month. Have a look at this one post:
GO AHEAD AND HAVE A GOOD LAUGH. This is pathetic. *mutters to herself*
I’m considering taking a break from blogging and I can’t assure y’all that I’ll be posting regularly on this blog for the next 8 months. Getting curious? Stick till the end of this post.
AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE:
I wasn’t actually blogging this month, as you all know. And that also means that I wasn’t keeping up with my fellow book bloggers’ blogs. BUUUUT, here are some shootouts to my favourite beans in the blogosphere:
- May @ foreverandeverly (C’MON YOU ALREADY ARE FAMILIAR WITH THIS SUPA AMAZHANG MANGO QUEEN. RIGHT?)
- Holly @ nutfreenerd (HER REVIEWS. MAN.)
- Jackie @ toomuchofabooknerd (Fangirl-in-crime. LOOOOVE HER POSTS.)
- Riya @ mybookishlife (ah, she has the best discussion posts)
BOOKS READ: 27/30 (54% DONE)
READATHONS PARTICIPATED IN : 0
DIVERSE READS: 0
TOMES READ: 1
GRAPHIC NOVEL/CARTOON-ISH BOOKS:1
- Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
- Keeping your head up by Birdy
- Walking the Wire by Imagine Dragons
- Man Down by Rihanna
- Despacito (Remix)
*BASICALLY OLDIES BUT GOLDIES. EXCLUDING WALKING THE WIRE WHICH IS PART OF IMAGINE DRAGON’S NEW ALBUM ‘Evolve’. Ahhhhh. I’m in love with it. AHHHHH.
So yes. THE LONG AWAITED ANNOUNCEMENT. Gotta take a break because blogging is quite stressful at times. And yes, I’ll be sitting for my boards (my Indian friends out there can relate to this) this year, so I’ve already started prep. And so, this might take a toll on my blogging. HUGE TOLL. Can’t guarantee consistent blogging for the next 8 months, but I’ll try to manage. HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. ❤ I’ll try to keep commenting frequently. Here’s to one month of concentrating on other stuff and then 7 more of not spending too much time blogging. *LET’S SEE IF ANJ MANAGES TO DO THAT HA*
-Loads of love,