WHERE’S ANJ BEEN THIS WEEK? OFF ATTENDING A NEW SESSION OF SCHOOL. Sup, my unicorns! I really love doing tags and was fortunate enough to be tagged by the lovely Tiana, over at The Book Raven. She’s also the lovely creator of this tag, so, check out Tiana’s post here. I don’t want to make this really chatty, so let’s jump into the tag straight away.
- Thank the lovely person who tagged you and share the love!
- Mention the lovely creator of this tag (the sweet Tiana @ The Book Raven)
- Use the original tag image in your post. (However, feel free to add whatever other graphics your heart desires)
- At least tag one fellow blogger for doing this tag!
- List the rules.
DUN DUN! ANJ, LET’S GET THIS TAG STARTED!
*all summaries can be found on goodreads.I could have included it here, but then, it would’ve become exceptionally lengthy*
1. ‘No Ideas But in Things’ A book cover that perfectly expresses the novel inside it.
Seriously, read this book guys. You’ll understand the symbolism of this cover. If I say anything about the symbolism of the cover, then, it would be giving away the particular aspect of the story where the cover comes into the picture. All I can say is, ‘Speak’ is a book that you should read And if you haven’t read it yet, what are you doing? It’s one of those books that make you think and change you as a person.
2. ‘Dark and Lovely’ –A cover that is so creepilicious, that you want to eat it up.
Though I haven’t read this book, and don’t even own it, I have this constant urge to pick this book up but I never do. ‘Course it’s not your right ‘creepylicious’ but it does look like a haunting read. Just take a look of the cover from a distance and you’ll imagine it as a different cover. I’m not even kidding. Try it.
Or, I have two other books which I haven’t read yet (part of the same series) :
3. ‘Sugary Sweet’- A CUTE cover that is so fluffy, you want to give it a hug.
I haven’t read this yet. YET. AHHHHH FREAKING ANNOYING BUT THE COVER LOOKS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AHAHAH.
4. ‘The Simple Aesthetic’ – A book cover that stuns with the most minimalist of designs.
SO, IN THIS CASE, I HAVE READ MILK AND HONEY BY RUPI KAUR. AND IT WILL TEAR YOUR HEART OUT. As for ‘We are the Ants’, I haven’t read it yet. Gosh this is turning into an ‘unread books’ list.
5. ‘Cover Envy’ –A book you wish you had on your shelves, but don’t yet.
Almost all of the above where books that could fit this criteria (because I looove libraries), but a book(ahem, books) I want to own desperately are:
6. “Traveling Abroad” –A beautiful book cover featuring a country outside of your own.
Typical Anj, haven’t read this hyped book yet. WHY IS IT ONLY ME?
7. ‘The Colour Wheel’ –A cover that showcases one of your favourite colours.
Since purple is one of my favourite shades with magenta, this book’s cover just reflects me. (I HAVEN’T READ THIS ONE YET TOO) I also love green, so TADAAA
I’m just going to stop mentioning that I haven’t read these books yet and half of these are in my TBR, blah blah, whatever.
8. ‘Changing Gears’ – A cover change you absolutely adore.
*Anj hasn’t read the mortal instruments.duh.she reads underhyped books so much and also doesn’t find time to read hyped books*
SO PRETTY. SO MESMERISING.
9. ‘Oldie but Goodie’ A favourite cover of your favourite classic
I adored Peterpan. And this cover is so pretty too.
10. And the winner is-Which book cover mentioned above is your favourite.
It’s honestly very difficult. But since I have to go with a book cover and not book covers, here is the book:
- Zelle from @fragilemyths
- Dani from @thechroniclesofdanielle
- Rachael from @rachaelrexds
- Alice from @arcticbooks
- Syd from @deertalesblog
- Kat from @katreadsalot
And yooouuu. I’m a lazy bum, hence the tagging number is less. But, Don’t hesitate to do this tag if it really sounds good to you!
Loads of love,