Sup people! Your girl, Anj is back with something really aesthetic. Well, dun dun dun. *Drum roll please* THE BLOGGER AESTHETIC AWARD!! (Anj lacks creativity) I saw this tag float past me when I was reading blogposts of people I love following here, and BAM! Louise from geniereads had done this tag, so I ventured into planning doing this tag! Go And check Louise’s lovely blog out because she is the sweetest unicorn you’ll ever meet and I mean it. Let’s get started shaaaaaall we? (For once, Anj decided to do a tag she wanted to do spontaneously without procrastinating.) Oh and also, here is the amazing creator of this tag/award: Liam from Heyashers
Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules.
SO GUESS WHAT. ANJ DECIDED THAT SHE’S GONNA MAKE TWO AESTHETIC COLLAGES! GET THE TWO SIDES OF ME! (or it was because I have a lot of things I like)
Things that define me:
- warm tones: ah. I adore rustic, warm tones.
- long black hair: I simply love my black hair and it is *cough* according to Anj’s patience for maintaining her hair*cough* long.
- Patterns :mehendi, rangoli, kolam. Anything. Just GIMME patterns.
- Books: NO. EXPLANATION. NEEDED.
- Light/diyas/candles: Ahh I love these for the light they give out, the bokehs when blurred and it just sends a warm feeling all over.
- my inner rebel : aka the side which I love.
- Painting and anything involving art: I’m a sucker for art because art connects people all around the world.
- My Indian heritage: I ADORE MY CULTURE.
- rain drops: *especially* on window panes. Make you feel all cosy.
- old book, new books.
- the feel of pages
- Anything pertaining to history. (To fuel the inner geek inside me)
- sky: weird obsessions yaayyy.
- My Book Jacket (books and strips )
- Tiana from The Book Raven
- Syd from DeerTales
- Zelle from FragileMyths
- Jananee from HeadinherBooks
- Shealea from ThatBookshelfBitch
- Anushka from LivinginthePages
- AND Y’ALL.
And that’s it! Hope y’all liked this post! How will you define your personality?