Science and religion are not at odds. Science is simply too young to understand.
M Y R A T I N G: 3/5 STARS
In short :
I’m going to keep this short. This book was good, but very disappointing after all the hype it has got. I had expected something really huge and massive plus was anticipating some new twist or turn, but the book went like I predicted. Though, Dan Brown has weaved the plot thoroughly, I felt that there were still a few unanswered questions. An entertaining read but could have been more than that.
Anj Rambles :
ALRIGHT PEOPLE. I’M GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT THIS BOOK WHICH MOST OF YOU WOULD HAVE READ.
This book was entertaining but not the kind of ‘PHENOMENAL’ I’d wanted it to be. Right from the beginning, Brown doesn’t fail to have the reader hooked. But, the middle part of the book just fell short for me.
Langdon is our superhero who can decipher clues, jump over coffins, travel underground and what not. And there we have his sidekick, Vittoria, extremely brilliant and fiery. Both characters form a perfect team.
THINGS I LIKED ABOUT THIS BOOK:
- DAYUM HISTORY GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE.
- OKAY THERE IS A LOT OF ACTION HERE.
- UMMM…. DAN YOU CANNOT JUST RACE THE STORY AWAY.
- ah so the illuminati…
- SCIENCE. MAN. SCIENCE.
- GIMME THE SCIENCE.
THINGS I DIDN’T LIKE ABOUT THIS BOOK:
- FELL SHORT IN THE MIDDLE.
- TOO MUCH RUNNING OVER THINGS
- Too fast paced.
- A lot of things happening at once.
- The ‘hero’ troupe being played all over again.
- ‘The murderer is someone else’ troupe.
- THE FACT THAT THIS BOOK LET ME DOWN. I HAD EXPECTED MORE.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!! This is a totally incoherent review of Anj, so I hope you had fun reading it!