AHOY THERE FELLOW BOOKWORMS!! I really shouldn’t leave my blog like this – I need to post new content every once in a while so that it’s a bit interesting and not boring like hell. So today, I’m here to do a BOOK TAG! (Drum roll please haha) Leslie from leslieslibrary tagged me to do THE BOOK BLOGGER TEST. Thank you so much, Leslie! ❤
So let’s jump on to the TAG, shall we?
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE BOOK PET HATES?
1. When a book has this ‘cliffhanger’ although it’s completely unnecessary. Uh. I hate that so damn much.
2. Whiny Female Protagonists- they are simply something I cannot handle. Though I probably will complete the book (if it’s a good one), I wouldn’t like their character. *cough*Bella*cough*. I’m just used to seeing badass female portrayals that whenever I see a seriously stuck up or whiny character, I start to not like them. But if the character goes through some development as the series progresses, it’s definitely good to see and definitely good to read.
3. This one line: ‘His eyes lost their shine and it looked as if that bright light behind his eyes had been taken away. He had breathed his last.” OF COURSE WE ALL HATE IT WHEN OUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER DIES!!!! WHO DOESN’T?
DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT READING SPOT.
Anywhere where there is lots of light, serenity and doesn’t have loud people.
TELL US THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS.
1. I haven’t read The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments yet. *shame on me*
2. I am never going to read The Fault in Our Stars.
3. Oh and The Hunger Games fandom? Dammit! I haven’t read those books too… but I will… soon…
WHAT WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
Now, this is going to sound odd but the only book that reduced me to tears was ‘The Book Thief’ by Markus Zusak. When people go, ‘Oh I cried bitterly while reading that book’ and ‘Oh, I sobbed so much while reading that book’, I’m here just like, “Umm.. I didn’t even cry..”
I only cried when I had finished The Book Thief. IT WAS SO GOOD.
HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
Okay… currently none? Especially because I haven’t felt like reading and I’m afraid this might end in a reading slump?
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SNACK TO EAT WHILE YOU’RE READING?
I don’t eat while I read. But, the only thing I consume is water while reading. It really refreshes me. I know I’m weird.
NAME THREE BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE.
▪The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
▪And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
▪The Amulet of Samarkhand by Jonathan Stroud.
SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BOOKSHELF OR YOUR CASE.
Considering I read most of my books from the library and I’ve got a very small collection that I own…. maybe sometime later.
WRITE HOW MUCH BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN JUST THREE WORDS.
Infinity and Beyond.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST READING SECRET?
Divergent was a book that I had on my DNF list. I simply couldn’t read it the three times I picked it up. The fourth time though, I picked it and I read the whole book and enjoyed it so much! And I also went on to enjoy the whole trilogy. (Insurgent is my favourite of all the three books)
Katy from Katyslibrary Blog
Helory from Helbug Reads
Lisa from remarkablylisa
Kirsty from secret book garden
Violet from violetviews
ANDDDDD EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS TAG!!!